Pipeline Construction Update: Mapleton Drive and Willamette River Crossing
The Lake Oswego Tigard Water Partnership would like to update West Linn neighbors with a few announcements of upcoming pipeline construction related activities at the horizontal directional drilling staging area for the Willamette River pipeline crossing, located at the end of Mapleton Drive, just north of Mary S. Young Park in West Linn.
- The Partnership intends to issue a Limited Notice to Proceed with construction to Frank Coluccio Construction Co. in early May.
- The contractor intends to start work on the horizontal directional drilling (HDD) pipeline first, with the remainder of Mapleton Drive pipeline work occurring sometime later this year or next year.
- From June 2, the contractor will begin preliminary site preparation at the HDD staging area including mobilizing equipment, placing rock in preparation for the arrival of drilling equipment, installing security fencing and placing sound barriers.
- The HDD pipe drilling will not occur until sometime in late July - early August.
- The Partnership will hold a ‘Meet the Contractor’ open house in June. Stay tuned for more information about date, location and time. Please join us for this drop-in opportunity to meet the contractor, find out more about the construction process and ask questions.